SMB deEtBr Nucleic Acid Staining SolutionSMB試劑
- Economic: use only 5 μl in 100 ml of agarose gel
- Sensitive: sensitivity is comparable and even better than EtBr, DNA concentration as low as 5 ng can be detecded
- Safe: non-mutagenic, non-toxic, non carcinogenic
- Green: no hazardous waste
- Replace traditional EtBr (ethidium bromide) in performing nucleic acid detection in agarose gels.
- Causes only neglectable mutations in the Ames test.
- The sensitivity of deEtBr is identical to that of EtBr.
- Under UV light, deEtBr emits green fluorescence when bound to DNA or RNA.
- deEtBr can be excited at 309 nm, 419 nm and 514 nm.
- The fluorescence emission peak of deEtBr when bound to DNA is at 537 nm.
- Nucleic acids detection (dsDNA and ssRNA) within agarose gel after electrophoresis under UV illumination
|SMB deEtBr Nucleic Acid Staining Solution (200 preps)||1mL (20,000 x)|