SMB GM2163 Competent Cells [GM2163]SMB試劑
- Chloramphenicol resistant
- Not suitable for blue/white screening
- Not recommended as a host for primary cloning/ligation
An E. coli K12 strain, deficient in both dam and dcm genes thus is suitable for the propagation of plasmid or cloned DNA to be cut with Dam or Dcm-sensitive restriction enzymes.
Not recommended as a host for primary cloning/ligation since the dam mutation can result in higher mutation rates and a reduction in the transformation efficiency.
F¯ ara¯14 leuB6 thi¯1 fhuA31 lacY1 tsx¯78 galK2 galT22 supE44 rpsL136(strr) xyl¯5 mtl¯1 dam13:Tn9 (camr) dcm¯6 mcrB1 hsdR2(rk¯mk + ) mcrA
- Propagation of plasmid free of Dam and Dcm methylations
- Propagation of plasmid to be cut with Dam or Dcm-sensitive restriction enzymes
|SMB GM2163, >1 x 107 cfu/ug||
100 μL/vial, 80 vials
Control Plasmid (pUC19): 5 μL (10-4 μg/μL)