- Point mutations of MMLV RTase by genetically engineering
- Longer half-life, less RNase H activity and greater thermal stability than MMLV RTase.
- Reduced RNase H activity for more full-length cDNA
- Higher specificity and more cDNA yields.
- Ideal for RT-PCR of a specific gene or generating cDNA from total or poly (A)+ RNA samples.
- Synthesizes a complementary DNA strand from total RNA, mRNA, or an RNA : DNA hybrid.
- 3 different package and RNase inhibitor: see the order information
- Half-life: 100 minutes at 50°C for the highest cDNA yields
- cDNA lengh: > 6kb
- Full activity at 50°C for increased specificity with GSP
- Ability to increase RT units without inhibiting subsequent PCR
- Synthesis of first-strand cDNA
- Array labeling
- cDNA libraries
- RT-PCR, primer extension, and 3' and 5' RACE
SMB Hipoint Reverse Transcriptase