Ideal DNA polymerase for amplification of DNA fragments that require high-fidelity.
An optimal blend of SMB Taq DNA polymerase and Accu DNA polymerase, take into consideration both of yield and proofreading.
dUTP, dITP and primers containing these nucleotides inhibit Accu DNA polymerase activity. Not recommended to use in PCR reaction with HiFi.
Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescently-labeled nucleotides).
2 different packages: see the order information
The other detail, please see the “SMB Taq DNA polymerase” and “SMB Accu DNA polymerase”.
- Yield: 1 kb/5secs (see the figure)
- Error rate: 8.3 × 10-6 / nucleotide / cycle
- Generates 3’-dA overhangs
- Amplicons: up to 6kb
- Robust amplification with minimal optimization
- Cloning and expression
- Blunt end amplification products
- Mutation analysis
- Efficient & highly sensitive PCR use
- Routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 6 kb from genomic DNA