High purity for use in PCR, RT-PCR, RT assay, DNA labeling reactions and sequencing/cycle sequencing analysis.
- Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Free of trace contaminating nucleotides
- Free of endo- and exodeoxyribonuclease, ribonuclease, phosphatase and nicking activities
- Highly stable – the neutral pH of the nucleotide solutions ensures stability during long-term storage:
- stable for years at -20°C,
- stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles,
- 90-95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 7 weeks at room temperature,
- 85-90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 min at 94°C; 3 mins at 72°C).
- Application tested in standard PCR, high fidelity PCR, long range PCR (40 kb), cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, and real-time PCR.
- All molecular biology applications including standard PCR, high fidelity, long PCR, LAMP-PCR, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, real-time PCR, RDA, MDA, DNA labeling and DNA sequencing