DNA polymerase derived from Pyrococcus Sp..
Catalyzes the incorporation of nucleotides into dsDNA in the 5'→3' direction in the presence of Mg2+ at 70 ~ 80℃.
Exhibits 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activity, but has no detectable 5'→3' exonuclease activity.
Exhibits deoxynucleotidyl transferase activity, results in the addition of extra adenines at the 3’-end of PCR products, required for TA cloning
Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescently-labeled nucleotides).
dUTP and dITP inhibit Accu DNA polymerase activity. Not recommended to use in PCR reaction with Accu.
3 different packages (including ready to use premix version, convenient and economic): see the order information
Produced by E. coli
- Yield: 1 kb/2min
- Highly thermostable: remains 95% activity after 2 hours incubation at 95℃
- Eight times more accurate than Taq DNA polymerase
- Error rate: 2.6 × 10-6 / nucleotide / cycle
- Generates blunt-end PCR products
- Amplicons: up to 3kb
- Mutation analysis
- Accurate polymerization
- Routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 3 kb
- Blunt end amplification products